calldead loading calldead loading calldead loading

All about Ghost21 Ghost Info

The History of Ghosts: Ghost Sightings

Tales of ghosts, the wandering of hapless souls of those that have passed beyond the mortal coil, can be found among the folklore of many cultures and spanning thousands of years of history. From Biblical accounts, to tales of the pharaohs of Egypt, to ancient Greece, to Asian dynasties, to medieval Europe, to the New […]

What the Spirit World Looks Like

What Does the Spirit World Look Like? Explore Our Theory About the Spirit Realm… by Louis Charles The picture below represents the Angels & Ghosts theory concerning the “other side of the grave,” or “realm of the spirit” (sheol, Hebrew or hades, Greek) – the spirit world. We suspect there are progressions in learning and […]

What Is the Difference Between Ghosts & Spirits?

Are Ghosts the Same as Spirits? We have contemplated much about the terms “ghosts” and “spirits” – what they mean and the possible differences between them. What are ghosts, and what are spirits? Are they the same? Our first inclination is that everything is spirit; so to say both terms, ghosts and spirits, in the […]

Believe in Ghosts?

Do You Believe in Ghosts? How Many People Believe in Ghosts?It’s interesting that at least one third of the population of the United States believe in ghosts. And almost one quarter of Americans believe they have had some sort of an encounter with ghosts. After 1013 participants were questioned about what they believe by telephone, […]

Scientific Proof of Ghosts?

Will There Ever Be Scientific Proof of Ghosts?Even the best evidence gathered by paranormal investigators will likely never be accepted, even considered, by scientific communities as undeniable proof that ghosts exist. It may take science itself to finally prove, one way or the other, that life continues on beyond the grave. In late June 2010, […]

Best Ways to Prove Ghosts Are Real

What are the best ways to prove that ghosts exist? Here is our list of 5 ways to prove ghosts, namely apparitions, are real. Science has yet to confirm that ghosts are real, so how can we “prove” to friends and family that sightings of ghosts, especially apparitions, are real? Science seems to be attempting […]

Protection From Ghosts

What does protection from ghosts mean? Do I need to protect myself from ghosts? If you are around an environment that you believe is inhabited by a negative ghost, and if you are vulnerable to fear of ghosts, then you need to take precautions. But before you freak yourself out further, first approach any potential […]

Ghost Fear? Overcoming Fear of Ghosts

Fear of Ghosts in SocietyIf we were to explore the roots of our superstitions, it is apparent that fear of ghosts can be found within many cultures. Let’s call it “ghost fear.” For example in Japan, “onryo” are ghosts (Yurei) who are said to seek revenge. Most of the onryo are said to be women […]

Can a Ghost Touch?

Can a Ghost Touch You? Can People be Touched by Ghosts? Probably one of the biggest fears people have about ghosts is being touched by something unseen. Many wonder if a ghost can touch them. The answer is “yes” but let’s take a deeper looking into how (or why) ghosts may touch people. Stories of […]

What to Do With a Ghost? How to Deal With a Ghost

Have a ghost? Is your home haunted? Learn what you can do to deal with a ghost. If one has a ghost, then the obvious question is, “What do I do with the ghost?” Maybe a better question should be, “How can I help a ghost?” Let’s start with some basic understanding which must be […]

How to Get Rid of Ghosts

Ghost Problems: How to Get Rid of a Ghost Where to Begin If you fear ghosts, then we recommend reading the articles Protection From Ghosts and Fear Of Ghosts, first. Most ghosts do not need ‘gotten rid of’ but may require help often referred to as Ghost Rescue. If you think you have a ghost but […]

How to Tell if You Have a Ghost: Do I Have a Ghost?

Is it a ghost? Do I have a ghost? How can I tell if I have a ghost? Ever think to yourself, “Is my place haunted? Do I have a ghost?” If so, it may be important to know what a ghost and a haunting is, especially when one begins to wonder, “How do I […]

What Does a Ghost Look Like?

Did you just see a ghost? If so, what did it look like? Ghosts manifest physically but in various forms. It is not understood why the forms vary, but perhaps, it is due to the condition of the entity’s soul. It is quite plausible that the more injured the soul, the lower the frequency. If […]

What are Ghosts Made Of?

Do Ghosts Consist of Matter? Ghosts Are Made of What Exactly? For thousands of years, sightings of spirits have caused people to ask the question, “What are ghosts?” Knowing that interactive ghosts are the disembodied spirits of people and animals, the question remains, “What are ghosts made of?” Ghosts must be made up of energy; […]

Our Theories on Ghosts

Angels & Ghosts: We share our theories about ghosts… People Are Spirits All people are spirits, even those of us who are living in our fleshy bodies, and we interact as spirits within one Spirit. There is a scientific name for this invisible, spirit energy to some ghost theorists: neutrinos (or even dark matter). Spirit seems to […]

Why Are There Not More Ghosts?

With so many people having lived, why do we not see more ghosts? Do ghosts fade away over time? Cynics of the supernatural will often ask, “Why are we not seeing more ghosts out there if so many people have lived?” Great question. 2011 estimates suggest that aproximately 107 billion people have lived an earthly existence […]

Ghosts: Parallel Worlds Theory

Some ghosts may be glimpses into parallel worlds… by Louis Charles I’ll never forget the experience I had many years ago. It was the middle of the night when I accidentally knocked over a glass of water from my nightstand. Reluctantly, I climbed out of bed, grabbed a towel and sopped up the mess. After […]

Ghosts: Undiscovered Energy Theory

Are ghosts and ‘the soul’ a yet-to-be-discovered form of energy? It’s a Matter of Energy You’ve probably heard of Einstein’s Theory of Relativity (E=MC2). This famous equation reveals that Energy (E) is equal to mass (M) multiplied by the speed of light (C) squared. When hearing of ideas drawn from this formula by scientists, many […]

What Are Ghosts? What Is a Ghost?

Answers to the age-old question, “What is a ghost?” What are ghosts? Of course, it is well known that many believe ghosts to be the disembodied spirits of humans and animals that once walked the face of this Earth, while others believe ghosts to be some sort of unintelligible energy imprint that has remained imprisoned […]

What Type of People See Ghosts?

Are there certain types of people who see ghosts? If so, who are they – what are their traits or tendencies? Quick answer: Research has shown there may be a specific type of person who is more vulnerable to seeing ghosts. If you are an anxious or stressed out individual, or a magical thinker, you […]